Rent a Divetainer Phuket
A pretty cool all-purpose diving, swimming and event pool for everyone! Rent a Divetainer, as a multifunctional pool, on an hourly basis and join-in.
Divetainer is a recycled 20 foot (6.00 x 2.50 x 2.30m) shipping container, which has been converted to a swimming pool. Divetainer is equipped with a saltwater filter and circulation system, a solid staircase and an above water platform on top including a ladder to exit the water. Underwater is another removable and to different depths adjustable platform. The front has a built-in glass viewing window of 2 m width and 1.50 m height. Around the Divetainer there are various options to place advertisements (advertising banners, beach flags, etc.). Two 55″ flat screens for digital media (advertising, information and movies etc.) are located to the left and right of the viewing window.
Divetainer is located at a Rawai Beach, built-in a Restaurant/Bar and easy to access. The main road along Rawai Beach is highly frequented by tourists and a throughfare to Phuket’s most popular tourist attractions (Promthep Cape, Yanui and Nai Harn Beach).
Divetainer for rent fulfils all requirements for a successful event at a beach front location.
Dive in a box – free your mind! Contact us or visit us at Divetainer, Rawai Beach. We are pleased to show you around and to inform you about our add-on services.
- Test events (diving equipment suppliers, underwater camera manufacturer, training agencies etc.)
- Product launches and marketing events
- Corporate events (team buildings, stress reduction etc.)
- Events for schools
- Freediving events or competitions
- Environment protection events
- Training location for dive centers
- Private party
What to bring
Facilities on spot
- Multi media tools (55″ TV screens landscape and/or portrait)
- Poles for beach flags and different mounts for other advertising materials
- Underwater camera equipment
- Scuba Diving equipment, cylinders and weights
- Experienced Multilingual Instructors
- Ensuite Restaurant
- Bathroom and Shower